A versatile all-in-one zoom lens, the Samyang AF 35-150mm f/2-2.8 Lens covers a broad range of focal lengths and is well-suited for portraiture, travel, sports, and wildlife photography. A fast all-around zoom, this lens supports the key features of Sony mirrorless bodies including Hybrid AF, Eye AF, Direct Manual Focus, and AF Assist. The lens offers outstanding edge-to-edge sharpness and optical performance throughout the entire zoom range, and the lens's linear stepping motor is fast and responsive for photographers and videographers alike.
- Versatile wide-angle to medium telephoto zoom lens is designed for full-frame Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras.
- Impressively bright f/2-2.8 maximum aperture range for working in available light conditions, controlling depth of field, and isolating subject matter using selective focus techniques.
- Supports key features of Sony mirrorless bodies including Hybrid AF, Eye AF, Direct Manual Focus, and AF Assist.
- Fast f/2-2.8 maximum aperture effectively separates the subject from the background and presents an attractive background blur to the image's out-of-focus areas.
- 9 diaphragm blades create a smooth and attractive bokeh.
- Three custom mode switches on the lens can be programmed via the optional Lens Station for Sony E, allowing you to set up the modes to suit your preferences.
- Weather-sealing design for utilizing the lens in inclement weather conditions.