Able to swim in any direction while shooting beautiful 4K video at 60 frames per second, the FIFISH V-EVO Underwater AI ROV from QYSEA has applications in content creation, marine inspection, aquaculture, archaeological observation, and much more. A fun way to explore and photograph what lies beneath the surface, it is equipped with two 2500-lumen lights, electronic image stabilization, a 1/2.3" CMOS sensor, and an ultrawide field of view. The V-EVO delivers expansive, vivid imagery from depths as great as 328'.
Mount your smartphone on the dual-joystick topside remote controller, connect the 328' tether, and drive the ROV at speeds up to three knots (5' per second) for up to four hours on a charge. Its six thrusters provide six/ DOF (degree of freedom) movement so you can climb, dive, and roll, and Qysea's Posture Lock technology allows you to maintain an angle within 0.1° while moving. The vehicle's camera features a 1/2.3" SONY CMOS sensor, an f/2.5 aperture, a 166° field of view, a top ISO rating of 6400, UHD 4K video at 60/50/30/35 fps, 1080p video with a frame rate as high as 120 fps, and the ability to shoot in DNG format. The remote-control unit employs gaming console-style joysticks and can record your images to the included 64GB microSD card or stream your content over Wi-Fi.
- Ultrawide 166° field of view
- Fast f/2.5 aperture
- Electronic image stabilization
- 12MP 1/2.3" CMOS sensor
- JPEG and DNG formats
- Captures UHD 4K video at 60/50/30/25 fps
- ISO sensitivity 100-6400 for lower-light environments
- Tether length and maximum depth: 328'
- Six thrusters for omni-directional mobility, top speed of 3 knots (5' per second)
- Posture Lock feature holds ROV at set angle within ±0.1° pitch and roll
- 9000mAh, 97.2Wh battery
- Runtime: 4 hours
- Control sticks provide seamless control in all directions
- Adjustable mount for smartphones and tablets
- Runtime: 4 hours
- Two 2000-lumen LED lights
- Beam angle: 120°
- Color temperature: 5500K