A superlight short-telephoto lens for FUJIFILM X-mount cameras, the Rokinon AF 75mm f/1.8 FE Lens offers outstanding sharpness and fast and silent autofocus performance for both photo and video applications. Featuring a compact and highly portable design, this lens is an excellent choice for portraits, landscapes, street scenes, and more. The lens's f/1.8 maximum aperture is well-suited to low-light shooting conditions, and the lens's 9-blade circular aperture creates beautiful bokeh and background blur. A linear STM autofocus motor provides fast and accurate focusing, and a newly developed Preset Aperture Control function for video recording allows you to control the depth of field more smoothly and precisely without noise and vibration.
- Superlight telephoto lens designed for FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras where it provides a 112.5mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers increased control over depth of field for isolating subjects and working with selective focus techniques.
- Two high refractive and three extra-low dispersion elements provide pleasing contrast and resolution in all areas of the image.
- Linear STM autofocus motor tracks the subject accurately and quickly, while also operating quietly and smoothly in video recording mode.
- Preset Aperture Control function for video recording allows you to control the depth of field smoothly and precisely without noise and vibration.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
- Micro-patterned rubber focus ring provides a firm grip.
- Matte finish and 5-point weather sealing provides protection when shooting outdoors under adverse weather conditions.