On the stills end, this quick processing means faster shooting to suit photographing moving subjects. When working with an electronic shutter, shooting at up to 20 fps is possible, with a buffer of 202 consecutive uncompressed raw frames. With the mechanical shutter, shooting speeds of up to 15 fps are possible, along with the ability to shoot upwards of 1000 raw frames in a single burst.
Benefitting both video and stills applications, this processing also benefits the sophisticated and AI-backed autofocus system, helps achieve a 14-stop dynamic range, and enables an enhanced sensitivity range from ISO 125-12800.
- Large OLED electronic viewfinder features a crisp 5.76m-dot resolution and a 0.8x magnification for bright, clear, and detailed eye-level viewing.
- Rear 3.0" LCD has a high 1.62m-dot resolution and a touchscreen interface for intuitive control. Also, its vari-angle design means the screen can be flipped out to the side, tilted up or down, and closed with the screen against the body for protection.
- 1.28" monochrome LCD screen on the top plate is a simple means for quickly reviewing shooting settings.
- Dual memory card slots include one CFexpress Type B slot and one SD UHS-II slot for file-saving flexibility. The CFexpress Type B slot should be prioritized for higher bitrate video recording and fast continuous shooting, and the SD slot is a convenient alternative for backups or less speed-critical shooting.
- NP-W235 battery provides approximately 720 frames per charge when working with the EVF in Economy Mode, or approximately 580 frames in Normal Mode.
- Full-size HDMI Type A port for outputting video to an external recorder or monitor.
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port supports tethering, data transfer, and in-camera battery charging.
- 3.5mm headphone and external microphone ports for greater control over audio recording.
- PC sync port for flash sync.
- 2.5mm remote port for using wired remote controllers.
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity allows for wirelessly sharing images to a mobile device or to use the device to remotely control the camera.
Well-suited for a wide variety of shooting situations, the FUJIFILM XF 16-80mm f/4 R OIS WR is a versatile 24-120mm-equivalent zoom, spanning wide-angle to medium-telephoto, and featuring a constant f/4 maximum aperture. Complementing this flexible design is an advanced optical layout, which includes a trio of aspherical elements and one ED aspherical element that help to minimize a variety of aberrations in order to produce high sharpness and clarity. A Super EBC coating also improves contrast and color neutrality by reducing flare and ghosting when working in strong lighting conditions. Also benefitting use in a variety of situations is a quick and quiet autofocus system along with a six stop-effective image stabilization system that minimizes the appearance of camera shake. Additionally, the lens is fully weather-sealed for working in inclement conditions.
Distinguished by its long reach and bright design, the FUJIFILM XF 200mm f/2 R LM OIS WR is a 305mm-equivalent lens further characterized by its sophisticated optical layout, fast performance, and apt image stabilization. Well-suited for sports, events, and wildlife photography, the impressive f/2 maximum aperture suits working in a variety of lighting conditions and also promotes working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques. The optical design features three extra-low dispersion elements, including one Super ED element, which help to achieve greater clarity and color accuracy by controlling fringing and chromatic aberrations. A Super EBC coating is also used to suppress flare for improved contrast and color rendering. Complementing the optics is a linear motor-based autofocus system, which offers fast, near-silent performance for both stills and video use. Additionally, a five stop-effective optical image stabilization system minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper results. Suiting the lens's use in inclement conditions, it is also weather-sealed to resist and dust and moisture and a fluorine coating has been applied to the front element.
In addition to the lens itself, the dedicated XF 1.4x TC F2 WR Teleconverter is also included in this kit, and extends the focal length by 1.4x to result in an equivalent 427mm focal length. This teleconverter maintains all automated functions and image stabilization, and its optical design incorporates one aspherical element to control distortion and spherical aberrations.