From search and rescue to industrial inspections, the Matrice 350 RTK Commercial Drone with 2 Years of Care Basic Coverage from DJI can handle nearly any professional mission. The model of the Matrice 350 RTK is almost ready for flight, requiring the addition of two TB65 flight batteries for its dual-battery system and a payload gimbal camera (all not included). Out of the box is a drone that can handle harsh weather conditions, deliver stable, HD, and long-range data transmissions with O3 Enterprise, and intuitive flight control with the included DJI RC Plus controller. To help keep the drone running long-term, a host of enhanced flight safety features are built-in, and two years of Care Basic coverage is included.
Nearly as robust as the Matrice 350 RTK, the RC Plus is IP54 rated for significant dust and water resistance in harsh weather. The missions that you fly with the RC Plus can be highly sensitive, which is why DJI offers multiple data security methods, such as media data encryption, AES-256 video transmission encryption, a local data mode, one-tap clear all device data, and support for the Cloud API.
- Arm Lock Indicator: Arm lock detection will notify you on the controller display if any of the arms are unlocked, preventing you from taking off until they are all set in the locked position.
- Night-Vision FPV Camera: Working together with the PinPoint function, the night-vision camera can clearly display surrounding objects on the controller.
- Six-Directional Sensing and Positioning: The Matrice 350 RTK can sense objects in nearly every direction and avoid them automatically, thanks to a six-directional binocular vision system and infrared sensing system.
- Multilayered Redundancy Design: With redundant components in both the aircraft and sensor systems, flights are able to continue and objects are avoided if certain components fail in harsh operating environments.
- High-Precision Mapping: With a compatible payload camera and software, the Matrice 350 RTK can work together with DJI Terra to generate HD 2D and 3D maps. In addition to mapping, it can fly waypoint, oblique, and linear flight missions.
- Air-to-Ground Coordination: Using PinPoint, FlightHub 2, and the right payload, the Matrice 350 RTK can link air, ground, and cloud together. For example, after mission completion, data can be transmitted directly to flight and ground operators, as well as live streamed in real time.
- Automated Precision Inspection: With the right payload camera and AI Spot-Check, the Matrice 350 RTK can take the time-consuming complexity out of industrial inspections. Multiple flight routes can be stored and repeated, and subjects can be automatically framed with the ability for manual adjustment.