Add a plug-and-play wireless streaming solution to your conferencing system with this KLIKLink HDMI Video Sender from KLIK. Capable of receiving an HDMI signal from a computer, camera, or media player, you simply pair it with any KLIK wireless screen sharing system in under one minute and get the action going with the simple push of one button with resolutions up to Full HD 1080p.
The unit offers Presentation mode for low-latency transmission and Video mode for full-motion HD video. It supports HID touch-back from touch-enabled displays, wireless presentation remotes, or a wireless or wired desktop. Ideal for use in meeting rooms, conference rooms, or classrooms, the KLIKLink maximizes your options for enhanced collaboration through wireless screen sharing without the need for Wi-Fi connectivity and is powered via an integrated micro-USB port.
- Stream any HDMI video source to KLIKStik, KLIKBoks PLUS, PRO, and HUB wireless screen sharing systems
- HDMI input accepts Full HD video from computers, cameras, digital whiteboards, and more
- Switchable between Presentation and Video modes for optimum frame rates and minimal latency
- Powered by USB, with integrated HID touch-back, for use with touch displays, wireless remote, or mouse
- Single push button to initiate and end streaming sessions with multicolor LED status indicator
- Works with KLIK Moderator mode and in split-screen mode on HUB
- Fast and simple one-time pairing process to connect to the KLIK wireless screen sharing system