Physical design features such as the screw lock for the microphone-to-recorder connection and the innovative sliding-lock recording mechanism ensure minimal hassle and reliable performance during extended productions. Onboard automatic limiting, autolevel adjustment, and selectable high-pass filters (at 40, 80, 120, and 220 Hz) make it easier than ever to come out of a shoot with problem-free audio. With the optional AK-BT1 Bluetooth adapter (sold separately), you also gain access to app support via the DR-10L Pro CONNECT app to wirelessly control up to five recorders, visually confirm recording, edit metadata, and more, as well as connect to various compatible Atomos products for vital wireless time-code synchronization. The DR-10L Pro includes a belt clip, a USB-C cable (for data or as an alternative power source), a mic clip, and windscreen for the lav mic, and a free download of iZotope RX Elements, a comprehensive audio editing software suite.
With 32-bit float recording, there’s no need to adjust input gain levels, allowing you to set up faster and with total confidence that you’ll capture great audio in any setting. The included TM-10L microphone captures clear, detailed audio while handling loud sound pressure levels without distorting, making it the perfect lav mic for the DR-10L Pro’s 32-bit float recording mode.
- Visual confirmation of input sound with waveform display
- Easy management of multiple units with unique names and identification color settings
- Metadata, including project name, scene name, and take number, can be recorded in the audio file (BEXT, iXML)
- The preset data of the unit can be saved in the app and recalled with a few taps
- Synchronize the unit's clock with the time on your smartphone or tablet