Taking inspiration from the cameras of yesteryear, the FUJIFILM INSTAX SQUARE SQ40 Instant Film Camera has a retro look while producing the same 2.4 x 2.4" square prints we've come to love. The camera features a Fujinon 65.75mm f/12.6 lens, which offers intuitive zone focus control, with a minimum focusing distance of 11.8". A small selfie mirror is built into the front of the lens design for accurately composing self-portraits and a dedicated Selfie Mode can be used to optimize focus and exposure. The camera also sports an optical viewfinder for accurately composing images. A built-in flash illuminates scenes in low light, and straightforward auto exposure helps ensure properly exposed shots in all conditions.
- Sleek retro-inspired design with all black finish
- Accepts INSTAX SQUARE instant film
- Develops instant film in approximately 90 seconds
- Simple operation: just twist the lens to turn on
- Auto exposure and auto shutter speed for quick and easy shooting
- Automatic built-in flash for working in low-light conditions