The RODE Wireless GO II TX is a digital wireless transmitter/recorder compatible with Rode Series IV receivers, such as the Wireless GO II RX, Wireless ME RX, RODECaster Pro II, RODECaster Duo, and Streamer. Simply clip it onto your talent and record with the high-quality built-in microphone, or attach it to a belt and plug a lavalier mic into the 3.5mm mic input.
You can capture over 40 hours of onboard recordings on the transmitter itself, or transmit the audio via RODE's cutting-edge Series IV 2.4 GHz wireless transmission, up to 656' (line of sight). Extremely versatile and ultracompact, the Wireless GO II TX is ideal for interviews, filmmaking, a and wide range of content creation.
- Compatible with RODE Series IV receivers: Wireless GO II RX, Wireless ME RX, RODECaster Pro II, RODECaster Duo, and Streamer
- High-quality, built-in omnidirectional microphone
- 3.5mm TRS mic input for connecting a lavalier mic or a VideoMic
- Onboard recording: over 40 hours of internal memory
- Extended frequency response: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- Series IV 2.4 GHz digital transmission, 128-bit encryption
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery: up to 7 hours battery life
- 656' transmission range (line-of-sight)