The NF-FX II Nikon F Lens to FUJIFILM X Camera Adapter from Fringer allows for full use of Nikon D, G, and E-type lenses on a FUJIFILM X-mount camera body. Electronic communication between an attached camera and lens is supported to enable phase-detect autofocus, face- and eye-detect autofocus, and auto exposure functions with full EXIF lens data. The NF-FX II supports lens image stabilization and also IBIS camera body image stabilization with select camera models.
Lateral chromatic aberration (LaCA) correction uses a built-in lens correction profile database to automatically correct color fringes at high-contrast edges when used with select optimized lenses.
This durable lens adapter features a weather-sealed, metal alloy construction with chrome-plated brass mounting rings to endure extreme shooting conditions, an integrated 1/4"-20 tripod mount, and a mini-USB port for firmware updates.
- Smaller and lighter than previous version
- Vertical grip-friendly
- All phase detect AF points supported for select cameras
- Phase detect AF works for still and video
- Face/eye detection autofocus supported
- VR/OS/VC lens stabilization function supported
- IBIS body image stabilization function supported for select cameras
- Full EXIF lens information data recording
- Lateral chromatic aberration (LaCA) correction with select lenses
- Precision CNC-machined metal body
- Weather-sealed design lets you shoot under nearly any conditions
- Chrome-plated brass lens and body mounts
- Built-in 1/4"-20 tripod mount
- Black flocked interior minimizes internal reflection
- X-Trans II
- X-Trans III
- X-Trans IV