Designed to give you full flexibility of a bi-color output, the FC300B Bi-Color LED Spotlight from Nanlite is a compact, stylish AC-powered fixture suitable to light up most scenarios with a Kelvin range of 2700 to 6500K. With an innovative wing-shaped top housing, the FC300B stands out from other Nanlite fixtures. A great choice for quality image creation, it ensures faithful color reproduction with a CRI of 96 and a TLCI of 98 and provides advanced features with intuitive onboard and remote control.
This highly versatile light comes with Bluetooth and 2.4 GHz for wireless connection, DMX/RDM capability, and smart fan modes for complete control over sound. The FC300B's light head is conveniently separated from the included power supply, so each can be as lightweight as possible. A reflector and a robust carry case are also supplied for extended output and portability.
- You can fully control the light from your smartphone via Bluetooth with the NANLINK app
- The fixture can also be remotely controlled on a 2.4 GHz connection using the separately available WS-TB-1 transmitter or WS-RC-C2 remote control
- Locking metal 3.5mm DMX/RDM port facilitates advanced control and enables the FC300B to be quickly adopted into any DMX-controlled environment
- CCT loop, INT loop, flash, pulse, storm, TV, paparazzi, candle/fire, bad bulb, firework, explosion, and welding
- The light's head measures 14.19 x 9.7 x 5.31" and weighs 5.73 lb
- 350W unit
- USB port allows firmware updates