A fast-aperture wide-angle prime for APS-C-format mirrorless cameras, the Sigma 23mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens provides a field of view equivalent to 35mm on a full-frame camera. Offered here with a FUJIFILM X-mount, this lens delivers high resolution along with beautiful bokeh effects thanks to its large f/1.4 maximum aperture. An inner focus system with a stepping motor delivers fast and accurate autofocus for still and video use, and with a minimum focusing distance of 9.9" the lens is well-suited for close-up photography and portraiture.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture with 9-blade diaphragm benefits working in difficult lighting conditions, offering greater control over depth of field and generous bokeh effects.
- Thirteen elements in 10 groups, including 3 SLD glass elements and 2 aspherical lens elements, to achieve sharp, clear images.
- Inner focus system with stepping motor for fast, reliable AF for both still and video use.
- Compatible with AF assist function, continuous autofocus, and lens aberration correction on supported cameras.
- Compatible with lens based optical correction when used with supported cameras.
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.9" allowing for unique close-up photographs and portraits.
- Dust and splash-resistant construction with a brass bayonet mount for ensured accuracy and durability.