By B&H Photo's
The black X-mount Night Walker 35mm T1.2 S35 Cine Lens from Sirui offers an ultrafast T1.2 maximum aperture that is ideal for low-light capture. Designed to cover Super35/APS-C camera sensors, this prime lens features a lightweight, compact design with high image quality, cine-style gearings, and minimal breathing. The color tone, gear position, and size are consistent across the series, providing a unified look and enabling quick lens changes when using matte boxes and other accessories.
Ideal for Low-Light Shooting
- The maximum T1.2 aperture enables you to capture low-light scenes, using lower camera ISO settings.
- Ideal for run-and-gun filmmakers.
- This medium-wide 35mm lens in the Night Walker series is ideal for documentary capture and portrait shots.
High Optical Performance
- ED (extra-low dispersion) and high refractive index glass elements contribute to this lens' high optical quality.
- Focus breathing is minimal, and aberration is strictly controlled.
Common Design Features
- Lenses in the Sirui Night Walker cine lens series share common focus and iris gear ring positions.
- Enables quick lens changes by reducing the need for follow focus units or iris motors to be repositioned.
- This prime lens features a compact, lightweight design.
- The aluminum alloy construction helps to protect the inner optical elements.
- Focus markings and measurements are provided in both feet and meters.