By B&H Photo's
Enhance your mirrorless camera capture with outstanding optical performance using the SP3 32mm T2.4 Full-Frame Prime Lens from Cooke. Based on the storied Speed Panchro lenses, the SP3 primes are optically and mechanically optimized for full-frame mirrorless cameras. These tough yet lightweight and compact lenses feature focus and iris mechanics that are aligned across the series, enabling quick lens changes when using matte boxes and FIZ (focus/iris/zoom) systems. Each lens in the series matches the Cooke Panchro/i Classic series, enabling you to use the SP3 primes as a "B" or "C" camera drone or gimbal solution that complements your "A" camera footage.
The Cooke Look
- The SP3 primes are closely based on the classic Cooke Look popularized in Hollywood films.
- Outstanding definition and resolution are complemented by a classic fall-off towards the frame edge.
- Proprietary Cooke optical coatings ensure flare control and color matching across the series.
- Images are rendered with greater realism thanks to heightened dimensionality and contrast performance.
- Facial images feature optimal skin tone and character.
Consistent T2.4 Aperture
- Designed with a fast T2.4 aperture that is consistent across the series.
- The 9-blade aperture features smooth and accurate adjustments with finer control towards the wider end.
- This Sony E-mount lens features an interchangeable mount that can be changed by the user.
- Available mounts will include Canon RF and Leica L and M options.
- The RF-mount will be available soon after launch; purchasers will be able to redeem one free of charge by following the instructions in the packaging. The Leica M-mount will be available in early 2024.
- Non-linear focus scales provide more exact control as you approach minimum focus.
- Industry-standard 0.8-MOD focus and iris gears are compatible with third-party FIZ systems.
- Focus scales are marked in both feet and meters.
- A common 64mm front diameter and M58 filter size across the series (except the 100mm) enables quick lens changes when working with matte boxes and adapters.
- Enables you to filter the lens without adding the weight of a matte box to your drone or gimbal.