By B&H Photo's
Magnify the Smallest Details
Capture your subject's most intricate details with the 200mm f/4 1x Macro Lens from Mitakon Zhongyi for the Sony E mount. At this working distance, you easily photograph wildlife without disturbance or capture beautiful portraits with excellent background separation and smooth bokeh.
Separate Your Subject
- Isolate your subject from your background or foreground more easily with the amount of compression that's only possible with a longer focal length, which the Mitakon 200mm provides.
- A 9-bladed diaphragm design forms flattering and circular bokeh.
- Advanced apochromatic technology helps eliminate purple fringing and produces truer-to-life colors.
Arca-Type Lens Support
For added stability, the Mitakon 200mm's mounting capability allows your camera and lens to be firmly connected to Arca-type compatible tripod heads and quick-release plates.
- Photograph at a safe distance and create non-intrusive stills that reflect nature's wonder.
- Minimize the risk of casting unwanted shadows.
- Benefit from a 1.6' minimum focusing distance.