The Atlas Pro CFexpress 4.0 Type B Memory Card from OWC / Other World Computing features a storage capacity of 256GB and takes advantage of the PCIe 4.0 x2 bus to support high-bit rate video up to 6K, high-resolution raw and JPEG images, and continuous shutter bursts. Designed for professional photographers, videographers, and content creators who need to capture demanding scenes including fast-moving sports, nature, and other action. This card features maximum sequential read speeds of 3650 MB/s, maximum sequential write speeds of 3000 MB/s, and sustained write speeds of 800 MB/s.
To help facilitate card usage in almost any environment, as well as keeping your content safe, OWC built the Atlas Pro with a rugged design that can withstand impacts, bends, shocks, ESD, UV rays, X-rays, and temperatures ranging from 10 to 161°F. To ensure this card may be used with a wide range of devices, OWC built it with support for CFexpress 4.0, 2.0, and 1.0, as well as backward compatibility for XQD.
Write speeds up to 3000 MB/s and read speeds up to 3650 MB/s for the most advanced uses cases including fast burst raw image sequences and high bitrate video recording up to 6K.
Fully compliant up to the CFexpress Type B 4.0 specification and meets Type B 1.0 and 2.0 specifications.
Impact, bend, shock, ESD, UV, and X-ray resistant.
Fully compatible with a wide variety of DSLR and mirrorless cameras.
Use with XQD format cameras that have been updated to support CFexpress Type B.
- Action, sport, and wildlife photographers
- Professional video cameras up to 6K resolution
- Individual content creators and small production companies
- Old Nikon DSLR based on XQD media cards that now support CFexpress cards
- Capturing the winning play of the game in clear detail
- Creating a freeze-frame sequence of a cheetah running down prey
- Branded influencers who need to create enhanced, professional-looking content for their channels
- Product photo shoots