Transmit, receive, and monitor high-quality wireless video transmissions using this compact Mars M1 Enhanced 5.5" Wireless Transceiver Monitor Kit from Hollyland. This kit includes two Mars M1 Enhanced 5.5" monitors that can be used either as a transmitter or a receiver. The Mars M1 Enhanced provides new features, including a record/playback review feature that can review up to 2 minutes of video for instant review, and it features a new low-profile capsule antenna design. As with the original M1, each Mars M1 Enhanced features a 5.5" touchscreen display that provides a sharp resolution and 1000 cd/m² brightness for follow focus and director's monitoring applications. Its built-in wireless transmitter and receiver allow you to send and receive video between M1 units as well as to/from the Mars 400S Pro, Mars 300 Pro, and Mars 4K wireless transmitters/receivers at a distance of up to 450'. You can also monitor video from the M1 Enhanced on smartphones and tablets running the companion HollyView app.
Each monitor supports up to DCI/UHD 4K30 video input via its HDMI input, and it features an HDMI loop output and an SDI input that supports multiple broadcast drop-frame frame rates. Multiple imaging tools are available using the built-in HollyOS firmware, including scopes, peaking, and storage of 3D LUTs on the monitor. Each can be powered using its built-in L-series battery plate or via its DC input. It also features a DC power output, so you can power your camera or other gear.
NOTE: The recorded video cannot be exported and will be deleted when the device is turned off or when a new recording is started.
- One Mars M1 Enhanced TX can send signals to two other Mars M1 Enhanced set in RX mode
- One Mars M1 Enhanced TX can send signals to one other Mars M1 Enhanced set in RX mode and up to two devices running the HollyView app
- One Mars M1 Enhanced TX can send signals to four devices running the HollyView app
- One Mars M1 Enhanced TX can send signals to two other Hollyland Mars 400S Pro/Mars 300 Pro/Mars 4K RX units
- One Hollyland Mars 400S Pro/Mars 300 Pro/Mars 4K TX unit can send signals to one Mars M1 Enhanced set in RX mode and up to two devices running the HollyView app