The Tail Air updates its features from the Tiny 2 with a more powerful 1/1.8" CMOS 8MP sensor; updated AI human/animal/object tracking, updated gesture control 2.0, micro-HDMI output, a 3.5mm audio input jack, optional NDI|HX3 support, Ethernet/PoE connectivity with an optional adapter, and high-quality, low-light performance with infrared tracking.
The improved Animal Tracking feature is now more accurate and intelligent than ever before, making it easier to show off your beloved cat, dog, or horse companions in your shot videos.
There is nothing you can't track with the Object Tracking feature. It's time to explore new tracking objects and bring your innovative ideas to life.
- Start/Stop recording
- Lock target/unlock target
- Zoom in/zoom out
- Dynamic zoom in/zoom out
- Use the micro HDMI port for outputting up to 4K30 and 1080p60 for supervising the image, and get it involved into your workflow
- The USB-C port on Tail Air is efficient, offering data transmission and power supply capabilities along with the option to turn Tail Air into a high-quality webcam.
- With a USB-C to Ethernet adapter, you can connect Tail Air to an Ethernet cable for enhanced connectivity, and PoE (Power over Ethernet) support takes Tail Air's capabilities to the next level.
- Say goodbye to immutable image settings. With OBSBOT Start, you can manually adjust image parameters in real time, whether you're livestreaming or not. These adjustments will take effect instantly whenever you want them to.
- OBSBOT Start has internal access to the most popular social livestream platforms. This means that your video signal can be instantly and directly pushed on air within seconds from anywhere you like.