The Emerald SE KVM-over-IP Transmitter with Dual-Monitor Support from Black Box provides lossless Full HD video with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 fps to distances of up to 328' with point-to-point KVM extension over Cat x. The powerful KVM extender provides two DisplayPort inputs for dual-monitor connectivity and seamless matrix switching with support for transparent USB 2.0 and analog audio. Employing low IP bandwidths of 120 Mb/s or less, this transmitter works seamlessly with all Emerald product family devices as well as Boxilla KVM Manager, and it is compatible for use with Windows, macOS, or Linux operating systems.
- Next-generation KVM extension and matrix switching simplifies access to both physical and virtual servers
- Visually lossless HD DisplayPort video up to 1920 x 1200 at 60 Hz resolution
- Low IP bandwidth requirements of 120Mb/a or less required for 1080p video
- Supports USB HID, transparent USB 2.0, and audio
- Manage bandwidth and user access, deploy new endpoints, update firmware, and more from the receiver’s OSD