The black 697 Big Wheels Rolling Photo Backpack from Tamrac combines the advantages of a wheeled camera bag and a backpack. It is designed for photographers who must carry a lot of equipment in diverse situations such as 2 SLR film or digital cameras, 6-8 lenses, flash, laptop computer and accessories. The front pocket is foam-padded to hold a 15.6” screen laptop up to 15.0 x 10.75 x 2.0". The backpack is carried by a side carry handle, large ball bearing in-line skate wheels with telescoping handle and a hidden Tuck-A-Way backpack harness. The QuickClip tripod attachment system holds and protects a professional size tripod.
The 697 backpack is fully foam padded and constructed of PowerGrid Cordura. It also has numerous internal dividers to customize the bag. There are internal Windowpane-Mesh pockets to help organize filters, cleaning materials and other small items and a large exterior pocket holds lots of film, accessories or a rain jacket. . It uses the M.A.S. (Modular Accessory System) and the S.A.S. (Strap Accessory System) for accessories.
- Foam pillars support camera with long lens attached.
- Strong foam padded plastic in vertical dividers
- Strong foam padded platform in bottom
- Touch fastener support straps inside, secure equipment
- Internal Windowpane-Mesh pockets help organize filters, cleaning materials and other small items
- Front pocket is foam padded for a notebook computer such as an Apple PowerBook G4
- Side carrying handle
- Large ball bearing in-line skate wheels
- Industrial strength telescoping handle
- Backpack using the hidden Tuck-a-Way backpack harness.