LEE Filters 4x6" Graduated 81EF Color Temperature Adjustment Pale Amber Resin Filter - Converts from 3900K to 3200K - Hard
Protect your GearAdd a protection plan from $9.99
LEE Filters 81EFGH Overview
The 81 Series of filters control the bluish coloration that affects daylight film. They can also remove excessive blue from the effects of electronic flash.
Lee graduated filters are available with soft or hard transitions from dark to clear. The soft edge is recommended for wide angle lenses and the hard edge is recommended for normal and longer lenses.
Lee graduated resin filters are 4 x 6" (100 x 150mm) x 2mm thick. The 6" length allows for adjustment of the filter within the holder.
Good for general scenics when the photographer wishes to remove the bluish cast from open shade or just add warmth to the photograph, with an 81EF having the greatest effect
Whereas the 81 Series of filters creates a feeling of warmth, the 82 Series creates a feeling of coolness
81 Series Conversion Factors
- 81 decreases color temperature from 3300 - 3200K
- 81A decreases color temperature from 3400 - 3200K
- 81B decreases color temperature from 3500 - 3200K
- 81C decreases color temperature from 3600 - 3200K
- 81D decreases color temperature from 3700 - 3200K
- 81EF decreases color temperature from 3900 - 3200K
LEE Filters 81EFGH Specs
|Color Temperature||3900 to 3200K|
|Rectangular Size||3.9 x 5.9" / 100 x 150 mm|
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED ITEMS