The SLIK Master Classic 2-Way, Pan-and-Tilt Head has a load capacity of 13.2 lb, and is compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount such as such the separately-available SLIK Master Classic Tripod.
Cameras, lenses, or sport optics that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to this pan-and-tilt head. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards. These two movements function simultaneously, and both the rotation and tilt can be set in place using the pan bar's integrated twist lock.
A friction lock for the mount allows the mount and the head to rotate 360° independently of each other. To change from a landscape to portrait orientation, the mount's friction lock can be loosened while the attached camera, lens, or sport optic is physically held in place so that it continues to face the subject. While attached to a tripod, the head itself can then be rotated 90° toward the left, and tilted 90° forward before closing the mount's friction lock as well as the pan bar's twist lock.
- 13.2 lb load capacity
- Compatible with tripods or support systems that feature a 1/4"-20 mount
- 2-way, pan-and-tilt movements allow 360°, rotation and 90° backwards or forwards tilt
- Head rotation, as well as backwards-and-forwards-tilt movements function simultaneously
- 1/4"-20 mount with anti-slip, cork surface for compatible cameras, lenses, or sport optics
- Friction lock for mount allows mount and head to rotate 360° independently of each other
- While mount friction lock is opened; attached camera, lens, or sport optic is physically held in place, head can then be rotated 90° toward the left and tilted 90° forward to achieve portrait orientation
- Durable, aluminum-alloy construction