Ideal for boaters and outdoor enthusiasts who won't let bad weather keep them inside and who require an optic that allows them to move and react quickly, the compact and durable Nikon 7x35 Action Extreme ATB Binoculars will be an invaluable addition to any kit.
Their lenses push this model into the full-sized range, delivering enhanced low-light performance versus compact models, without the associated bulk or additional weight of larger ones, enabling them to be worn easily around the neck or carried without causing fatigue. To help mitigate the disorientation and discomfort often experienced when looking through binoculars on the water, the Action Extreme binoculars have a wide field of view and a comfortable exit pupil that keep the entire scene in view and minimize the movement of the horizon line. A long eye relief provides the room to back the eyes off the eyepieces for a more comfortable viewing position. The traditional Porro prism design, BAK4 prism glass, and anti-reflection fully multicoated optics deliver immersive high-contrast views that are bright and sharp, with accurate colors and a rich depth of field.
Complementing this optical performance are design details that allow the Action Extreme to withstand the rigors of outdoor life. The Porro prism design has an inherently balanced and comfortable feel in the hand for long-duration observation sessions, and the chassis is wrapped in a rubber armor that provides a sure and reliable grip in cold and wet weather. Their optical tubes are nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof, and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme temperature and environmental conditions. A tethered one-piece ocular rainguard covers the eyecups as they hang around the neck and prevents rain and spraying water from filling them, and the objective lens caps can clip onto the neck strap to keep them safe from blowing overboard or being lost on the forest floor
From the trail, to the range, to the boat, the 7x35 Action Extreme binoculars are engineered to deliver the performance required by discerning observers without the bulk and weight of larger models.
- Moderate 7x magnification brings subjects in close while ensuring a wide field of view and exit pupil and minimizing the appearance of visible hand shake—essential for glassing on the water
- 35mm objective lenses helps to ensure a smaller form factor for easier handling and carrying, while providing improved low-light performance versus smaller-objective models
- Traditional Porro prism design makes them comfortable to hold and presents a rich depth of field that allows the user to more easily discern the relative distances between objects in the view
- High-index BAK4 prisms deliver a round exit pupil and a crisp and clear image with limited edge distortion
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics produce neutral and accurate color fidelity and improve contrast and image brightness
- Wide 60° apparent angle of view provides sweeping views, with less disorientation, which is commonly felt when glassing on rough or rolling water
- 488-foot field of view at 1000 yards
- Large textured and slip-resistant center fast-focusing knob is easy to manipulate in cold or wet weather or while wearing gloves
- Right-eye dioptric correction enables users to compensate for individual optical prescriptions for clearer views; large adjustment lever is easy to find and use
- 56-72mm interpupillary adjustment range allows use by a wide variety of people
- Twist-up/click-stop rubber eyecups for comfortable use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter enables hands-free use to eliminate hand shake/vibrations and arm fatigue
- Long 17.3mm eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- Comfortable 5mm exit pupil will completely cover pupils to keep the full scene in view and limit disorientation
- Environmentally friendly prism and lens feature Eco-Glass that is made without lead and arsenic
- Protective textured rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip in cold or wet weather
- Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed to be waterproof and resistant to internal fogging when moving through extreme changes in temperature and environmental conditions
- One-piece tethered ocular rainguard protects eyecups from water pooling in them from rain or spraying water when hanging from the neck
- Objective lens caps can be clipped to neck strap to avoid losing them during observation sessions
- Weight: 29 ounces