The Pelican 1560 Case with Foam Set (Black) is a durable, watertight, airtight, dust-proof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of ultra-high impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring, two easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It has a built-in, automatic pressure equalization valve for changes in altitude or temperature. The case uses stainless steel hardware and has padlock protectors to provide added strength and extra security against cutting and theft. It is carried by a comfortable rubber over-molded top and side handles, retractable pull extension handle and built-in wheels.
A four-piece foam set is included. The 1560 case is NATO-codified and tested to IP-67 (Ingress Protection)and Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280 requirements.
- Ultra-high Impact structural copolymer
- Four-piece foam set that consists of one "egg crate" foam upper section, two Pick 'N Pluck foam sections, and one 1" blank bottom foam section
- Easy open double throw latches
- Built-in automatic pressure equalization valve
- Stainless steel hardware
- Padlock protectors
- Comfortable rubber over-molded side and top handles
- Retractable pull handle
- Built-in 2" hard rubber transport wheels
1560 Case Certificates
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes) (Ingress Protection)
- MIL C-4150J (Military Standard)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280