The Pelican 1400 Case with Foam (Desert Tan) is an unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical-resistant and corrosion-proof hard case used to carry any kind of equipment that needs to be protected from the elements. It is made of Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. It has a 0.25" (6.4mm) neoprene o-ring, and easy-open double throw latches that seal perfectly. It includes an automatic pressure equalization valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. It is carried by a folding molded handle.
This case has a 3-piece foam interior.
- Ultra-High Impact structural copolymer
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Foam interior
- Open cell core with solid wall design
- Stainless steel hardware
- IP67 (1 meter submersion for 30 minutes)
- Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
- ATA 300