The Behringer XENYX 802 is a mixer that offers clear and natural sound in a small and portable format. With eight inputs and two high-quality XENYX mic preamps, this versatile mixer is well suited for mixing and recording solo gigs at the local coffee shop, small corporate events, songwriting projects, and more.
The XENYX 802 is quick to set up and operate with all the connections and controls easily reachable on the top of the unit. The first two input channels feature XENYX mic preamps on two XLR connectors, as well as two 1/4" inputs for line-level signals. Switchable, onboard 48V phantom power allows you to plug in both dynamic and studio-grade condenser microphones. A gain knob lets you adjust the input level, and a clip LED alerts you if you are overdriving the input. British-style 3-band EQs provide warm and musical tone corrections for your vocals and instruments.
The two sets of stereo inputs enable you to connect stereo keyboards or playback devices to the mixer. Pan (balance) and level controls are included for all inputs. Each channel is equipped with a post-fader FX send for sending signal to an external processor of your choice. There is also a stereo aux return, which can be used to return effects or as a separate stereo input.
The 2-Track section provides an easy way to connect an external 2-track recorder and/or playback device. The 2-Track inputs are assignable to either the main mix or to the control room/phones outputs. The main mix knob controls the signal at both the main outs and 2-Track outputs, while a dedicated knob adjusts the volume for the phone/control room outputs.
- Compact and versatile 8-channel analog mixer for solo gigs or small corporate events
- Two quality XENYX microphone preamps with 130 dB of dynamic range
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Two balanced mono line inputs
- Two balanced stereo pairs of line inputs
- Neo-classic, British-style 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- One mono post-fader FX-send knob per channel for sending signal to external processor
- Stereo aux return for FX applications or as a separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs and separate control room, phones, and stereo 2-Track outputs
- 2-Track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Mic channels with low-noise and distortion-free circuitry for natural sound reproduction
- Designed and engineered in Germany