The black Atlas Sound SM82T 2-Way Weather-Resistant Speaker System is a pair of loudspeakers for use in monaural and stereo foreground or background music systems and for applications in boutiques, shops, restaurants, cafes, leisure, recreation / sports centers, and houses of worship. Conforming to 100HR salt spray tests and with an IP33 rating, the SM82T can be utilized in any environment including ocean-side restaurants, clubs, bars, and more.
This environment-resistant surface-mount speaker system offers quality sound reproduction in a compact enclosure, ensuring vocal and musical clarity that is optimized by the mathematically conceived, advanced design of the AtlasIED TRX Control WaveGuide high-frequency director. The 150W speaker utilizes an 8" woofer and a 1" Ferrofluid cooled compression driver, which combine for a frequency response of 65 Hz to 20 kHz. The SM82T also includes an internally mounted 60W 70.7V/100V transformer with adjustable taps for use in distributed sound applications.
Constructed of UV-resistant talc-impregnated polypropylene, the speaker is able to withstand harsh environments while still providing suitable performance in music or sound reinforcement systems. The Strategy Series speaker system include a versatile, yet simple, C-bracket designed to provide easy vertical or horizontal installation on just about any surface. A 5⁄8"-27 threaded hole is provided on the C-bracket to allow the SM82T speaker to be mounted on any Atlas Sound microphone stand for nearfield live sound applications. Four, 41⁄4" x 2" OC brass inserts are also provided on the rear of the SM82T to accommodate OMNIMOUNT 30 series brackets.
- 1" titanium high-frequency compression driver
- All ¼"-20 hardware inserts allow easy integration of "off-the-shelf" security hardware
- Atlas Sound TRX Waveguide: Constant directivity style high-frequency waveguide system provides accurate, even high-frequency coverage
- Compact, 2-way loudspeaker system for exceptional performance in music and sound reinforcement systems
- Conforms to 100HR salt spray test per ASTM B117
- Highly efficient 8" HYCONET treated woofer
- POLYGUARD high-frequency circuit diverts damaging transient signals to protect the tweeter
- Screwdriver-adjustable 60W 70/100V transformer for distributed sound applications with 8 ohms bypass
- Weather-resistant construction for year-round indoor or outdoor use
- Talc impregnated, Polypropylene injection-molded enclosure
- Powder coated aluminum grilles
- All-brass hardware inserts
- Color-matched heavy-duty zinc chromate plated and powder coated "C" bracket (included)
- OMNIMOUNT compatible