The beige National Geographic NG 2345 Earth Explorer Midi Shoulder Bag is designed to hold and protect a small camera outfit with accessories and personal effects. The bag has a designated removable insert that provides protection for a midi digital/SLR camera, point-and-shoot camera, or mini DV camcorder and separates your photographic gear from your personal items. .There is a roll-away, zipper-sealed flap that provides weather protection.
- Large front pocket with media accessory accommodation
- Two small external pouches to carry phone or MP3 player
- Rear flat pocket for accessories and personal effects
- Thick 40 mm wide shoulder strap
- Sturdy grip handle.
- Belt loop connections (belt not included).