This Vista Traveler Tripod supports up to 4.0 lb, measures 21.0" when folded, and includes a three-way, pan-and-tilt head. Its 3-section legs each feature flip locks for fast deployment, and can be positioned for a minimum height of 20.0" to a maximum height of 42.0", or 53.0" with its column fully raised. The column utilizes a geared movement for precise height adjustments and an integrated center brace allows the legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly. The center brace helps to hold the legs in place, which include rubber feet to further enhance stability on a wide variety of surfaces.
Cameras, sport optics, or camcorders that are compatible with a 1/4"-20 mount can be connected to the quick release plate, which is secured to the tripod's pan-and-tilt head using a quick release cam lock. The head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation. Each of these three movements function independently of each other and can be locked into place.
A carry bag with a handle and strap is provided for storage and transport.
- Supports up to 4.0 lb
- Geared center column with rotating handle for precise positioning
- Can be set for a minimum height of 20.0" to a maximum height of 42.0", or 53.0" with column fully raised
- Legs each feature 3 sections, flip locks for fast deployment
- Center brace allows legs to be spread simultaneously as well as uniformly and provides additional support
- Rubber feet for stability
- Three-way, pan-and-tilt head can be rotated 360°, and tilted 90° backwards or forwards, as well as sideways for portrait orientation
- Rotation, backwards and forwards tilt, as well as portrait orientation tilt each function independently of each other and can be locked into place
- Built-in tripod bubble level
- Weighs 2.0 lb, measures 21.0" when folded
- Aluminum-alloy legs and three-way, pan-and-tilt head
- Quick release plate with 1/4"-20 mount, anti-twist index pin, and rubberized, anti-slip surface
- Includes carry bag for storage and transport