Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11am Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The BHD930-DG Broad Scan HD Converter with Embedded Audio & Digital Genlock from Analog Way is a high-resolution video to HDTV scan converter with analog genlock and embedded audio. This unit is designed for use in high-definition and standard television broadcast. It accepts DVI and RGB computer inputs up to 1920 x 1200 and outputs analog SD/HD-SDI 4:2:2 and SD/HDTV.
Each input has its own monitor loop, which allows for connection of a control display. This unit also handles embedded audio and works equally well with Windows and Mac platforms.
Other features include multi-level anti-flicker technology, horizontal & vertical filters,
16/9 & 4/3 special-sized and cropped output, pan & zoom resizing up to 1000%, a zoom finder, and frame & logo memory. The unit can be controlled via the front-panel interface or remote control software. An optional Ethernet interface and RS232 functionality is also available. Genlock on this model is digital with HD/SD-SDI black input and active loop-through output.
HD Scan Converter
Use this unit to convert high-resolution video to analog or digital HD output.
Genlock & Audio
It features both genlock and embedded audio.
The converter works with both Windows and Mac operating systems.
Control the unit via the front-panel interface, remote control software, or separately available Ethernet and RS232 controls.
In the Box
Analog Way BHD930-DG Broad Scan HD Converter with Embedded Audio & Digital Genlock
• Output Connectors:
- DVI-I female: active loop through
- HD15 female: active loop through
- BNC (x2): HD/SD-SDI
- BNC (x4): HD/SD-YUV & RGsB/RGBS
- 4-pin mini DIN: S-Video
- BNC: NTSC / PAL
- BNC: genlock active loop through
• BNC: analog luma key out • BNC: digital luma key out (x2) • BNC: frame lock out
- DB9: RS232 for remote control
- RJ45: optional Ethernet connection
- AC main connector with on/off switch
• Standby On/Off • Frame recall • Freeze • Under/Over scan • Aspect ratio: 1/1, cropped, full screen • Zoom up to 1000%, linear pan & scan & finder • Position and size • LCD screen and control buttons for:
- Input type and status
- 8-level anti-flicker
- RGB & black level adjustment, sharpness
- Output format selection
- Genlock phase adjustment
DIGITAL Input: HD/SD-SDI black Output: active loop through