The Porta Brace HK-1/DC Director's Cut Hiker Backpack Camera Case (Black with Suede Accents) is available exclusively at B&H Photo. The Director's Cut Series is Porta Brace's premier upgrade package, and it includes antique brass hardware, deerskin suede accents, a microfiber lining and a memory foam core shoulder strap. It is designed to carry professional video cameras with battery, lens and accessories. It is made for videographers who have to travel long distances or just want to keep their hands free. The case has a plastic frame, making it strong and light. The camera is nestled inside a protective, rigid, padded shell securely held in place by a tie-down strap. There is an adjustable touch-fastener-secured base, so that the camera lens sits at the top of the backpack. The area beneath the base creates an additional compartment for additional gear. Foam blocks fill voids under the camera, to pad and protect.
The Hiker has front external pockets at top and bottom of the bag, and a tripod plate pocket on the side of case. It is fitted with two sturdy, height-adjustable, shoulder backpack straps with an adjustable, quick-release, padded waist belt and height-adjustable hip and lumbar pads. There are 3 levels of height adjustment for the shoulder straps. When not in use, shoulder straps, waist belt and pads are stored in a zippered compartment on the back of the case.
The video camera handle is secured in place with a touch fastener cuff. The deerskin suede leather covered carry handles tuck in for snag-free backpacking. The backpack can be carried over the shoulder with the optional HB-40 shoulder strap. A LI-GLW illumination strip light pocket is included.
- Front external pocket at top of bag
- Front eternal pocket at bottom of bag
- Tripod plate pocket on side of case
- Height-adjustable shoulder backpack straps with adjustable quick-release waist belt and adjustable hip and lumbar pads. There are 3 levels of height adjustment, and the backpack straps and pads store in back of case.
- Suede leather covered carry handles tuck in for snag-free backpacking
- Rings on corners to attach optional HB-40 shoulder strap
- Ikegami DNS-201, DNS-33 video cameras
- Ikegami HDL-V90 video camera
- Ikegami HL-DV5, HL-DV7W video cameras
- Ikegami HL-V55, HL-V59, HL-V73, HL-V75W, HL-V77, HL-V77W, HL-V79W video cameras
- JVC GY-DV500, GY-DV5000U, GY-DV2100U, GY-DV550, GY-DV600, GY-DV700 video cameras
- Panasonic AJ-D200, AJ-D210, AJ-D215, AJ-D300, AJ-D400, AJ-D415, AJ-D610, AJ-D610WA, AJ-D700, AJ-D800, AJ-D810, AJ-D900, AJ-D910, AJ-D913 video cameras
- Panasonic AJ-HDC20A, AJ-HDC27A, AJ-HDC27F video cameras
- Panasonic AJ-HDX400, AJ-HDX900 video cameras
- Panasonic AJ-HPX2000. AJ-HPX3000, AJHPX500 video cameras
- Panasonic AJ-PD900 video camera
- Panasonic AJ-SDC615, AJ-SDC905, AJ-SDC915 video cameras
- Panasonic AJ-SDX900 video camera
- Panasonic AJ-SPC700 video camera
- Panasonic AJ-SPX800 video cameras
- Sony BVW-200, BVW-300, BVW-400, BVW-D600 video cameras
- Sony DNW7, DNW709WS, DNW7P, DNW9, DNW90, DNW90P, DNW90WS, DNW90WSP video cameras
- Sony DSR-250, DSR-300, DSR-370, DSR-390, DSR-400, DSR-450, DSR-500, DSR-570, DSR-590 video cameras
- Sony DVW-700, DVW-707, DVW-709WS, DVW-790WS, DVW-970 video cameras
- Sony DXC-537, DXC-637, DXC-D030, DXC-D35, DXC-D50 video cameras Sony HDW-700, HDW-730, HDW-730S, HDW-750, HDW-900, HDW-F900 video cameras
- Sony MPEG-50 video camera
- Sony MSW-900, MSW-900P, MSW-970 video cameras
- Sony PDW-510, PDW-510P, PDW-530, PDW-F330, PDW-F350, PDW-F355 video cameras
- Sony UVW-100 video camera
- Most professional video cameras or camcorders up to 11.5" long