Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
Get the most from Office 2008 on your Mac after you read Wiley Publication's Office 2008 for Mac For Dummies. This 432-page paperback is authored by Bob LeVitus, otherwise known as Dr. Mac who helps you with everything from picking the right version, to installation and updates. Learn everything Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Entourage can do for you and your Mac.
• Using the Project Gallery
• Creating documents using templates, tables, styles, and text boxes
• Checking grammar and using the Thesaurus
• Making Web pages with Word
• Building slide shows that include sound, movies, and images
• Giving your presentation, or exporting it as a movie or PDF
• Entering, formatting, and editing data in spreadsheet cells
• Sprucing up your charts
• Setting up Entourage for e-mail and newsgroups
• Coordinating your projects and tracking progress