Styled in a special finish to commemorate their 80th anniversary, the pearl gray and nickel Neumann TLM 67 Set Z Large-Diaphragm Multipattern Condenser Microphone with Accessories provides the warm sonic signature of the heralded U 67 tube mic along with reliable, low-noise FET circuitry and a clean, transformerless output. By combining "old" sound with new technology, the TLM 67 serves as an ideal choice for vocalists, broadcasters, musicians, producers, and engineers who need a vintage tone they can depend on.
By incorporating the U 67's classic K 67 capsule, the TLM 67 is able to offer a linear frequency response with tube-like midrange as well as three selectable polar patterns—omnidirectional, figure-8, and cardioid—for versatility in the studio. Additionally, it features switchable pad and low-cut filter options to allow further signal optimization at the mic. As the mic receives high SPLs over 105 dB (in cardioid), it is designed to exude gentle saturation in the same way tube circuits do. The TLM 67 Set Z includes a wooden box, spider-style shockmount, foam windscreen, and microphone cable.
- Inspired by the legendary Neumann U 67 tube microphone
- Transformerless solid-state FET circuit with tube sound characteristics
- Omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8 polar patterns
- Switchable low-cut filter and -10 dB pad
- Versatile studio workhorse for vocals and instruments
- Very low self-noise
- XLR 3-pin output connector
- 48V phantom powered
- Shockmount inhibits vibration noise
- Includes foam windscreen, XLR mic cable, and wooden box