The Shining Technology FW1256-ACPK1 is an accessory kit for the CitiDISK. It contains the Camera Hot-shoe Adapter (HSHU1256), 2 FireWire cables (IE1394-66-50V & IE1394-64-50V), the External Battery Holder (BHDR21865) and the External Battery (BATT21865).
Hot Shoe Adapter (HSHU1256)
• Comfortably fits one FW1256 (DV, HDV, HD) unit
• Includes one FW1256. The whole unit's shoe-bracket inserts into the hot-shoe of the camera and securely fastens with a wheel
• Adapter has built-in hot-shoe, allowing other units such as external battery, lights, or wireless microphone to be plugged in even when the adapter is mounted to the camera
• Automatically and securely locks the FW1256 into the compartment once the unit is inserted
• Pull the FW1256 unit out of the compartment simply by pressing down the lock and pulling on the unit
FireWire Cables (IE1394-66-50V & IE1394-64-50V)
Uses the FireWire cable to connect the FW1256 unit to the camera's iLink port (4-pin) while shooting a scene. Alternatively, connect the cable to a computer's FireWire (IEEE1394) ports (6-pin) while editing. Neatly tie up the cable with the camera handle using the cable-tie.
External Battery Holder (BHDR21865)
• Comfortably fits one BATT21865
• Includes a BATT21865. The whole unit's shoe-bracket inserts into the hot-shoe of the camera or the returned hot-shoe of HSHU1256 and securely fastens with a wheel on top of the camera's hot-shoe or on top of the HSHU1256 adapter
• Automatically locks the battery into the compartment once the battery is inserted
• Pull the battery out of the compartment simply by pressing the lock down slightly and pulling out the battery
External Battery (BATT21865)
This external battery extends CitiDISK DV, HDV or HD for an additional 3-hours of operating time. Unplug the external battery when the battery is nearly empty, and CitiDISK's internal battery automatically switches on without interrupting recording. After the external battery is fully charged, plug it back in and the CitiDISK's internal battery switches off, resulting in smooth, non-stop shooting.