Mount any size camera on a tripod, erect the prompter on its stand next to the tripod, and just pull the hood over the lens. The Flex FreeStand 15" is a highly-adjustable teleprompter that allows easy, tool-less control of the camera and monitor. The monitor is self-reversing and can display text with the included Flip-Q Pro software (Mac/PC), or with any presentation software such as PowerPoint or Keynote. on a USB dongle that will let you move between computers without registering the application. You can also download the software for free and register it on your main computer. The Flex model of the FreeStand line features a 60/40 ultra clear beamsplitter fixed at a 45° angle.
The teleprompter uses custom aluminum hardware for high strength. The design supports any camera, from small to full-size ENG without direct mounting on the prompter but rather on a tripod, sold separately. Two stands are included to hold the prompter next to your tripod at a matching height. With the prompter and tripod next to each other, all you have to do is just place the prompter hood over the camera lens. The reversing aspect of the monitor enables it to automatically reverse the text so that you don't have to do so manually, saving time on a shoot. The monitor features a long-life LED-backlit display and offers a 400 nit brightness. The monitor has VGA, composite, and HDMI inputs providing for a wider range of compatibility. Everything required is included. No additional hardware or software needs to be purchased separately.
- Mount any size camera on a tripod, erect the prompter on its stand next to the tripod, and just pull the hood over the lens
- 15" LED backlit reversing monitor with VGA, composite, and HDMI inputs
- 400 nit brightness
- 15 ft reading range
- 45° fixed angle 60/40 beamsplitter with anti-reflection coating and ultra clear, low iron glass that eliminates color shift
- Flip-Q Pro prompting software included on a USB dongle (PC/Mac)
- Upgradeable to use with iPad using optional iPad bracket