Swarovski Optik presents the Z3 - the natural successor to their successful AV riflescope series. The Z3 sports a 1.0" tube with an impeccable scratch-resistant anodized exterior, and the tube's interior is finished with a finely machined microstructure surface to reduce residual reflections. The Z3's trim profile offers a clean unobtrusive look. The field of view is crisp, wide, and rich with fine detail.
The Z3 3-10x42 concentrates on the essentials - it's light, compact, and reliable. The entire scope is fully water and fogproof thanks to a meticulous nitrogen-purging process. The low-profile turrets offer ¼ MOA click-stop corrections, and the quadratic adjustment range provides a generous 50 MOA for both windage and elevation correction. The lenses have been fully multicoated to optimize light transmission, and the external lens surfaces have been treated with a scratch-resistant SWARODUR protective coating.
This Z3 riflescope is configured with a 1.0" tube, and a BRX Fine reticle in the second focal plane. The parallax correction is factory preset at 219 yd/200 m.
A mounting base and rings are used to attach a riflescope to a firearm. A comfortable sight picture is contingent upon the height of the rings. A comfortable cheek-weld is the result of properly positioning the scope over the receiver. Mounting the scope close to the receiver is preferable, yet scopes with larger objectives need higher rings so the front bell can clear the barrel. It should be noted that in many mounting applications, a professional gunsmith's skills will be needed for proper installation.
- 3x magnification range
- Parallax setting: 219 yd / 200 m
- 42 mm objective provides excellent twilight performance
- SWAROTOP coatings: anti-reflective multicoating enhances light transmission
- SWARODUR coating: protective scratch-resistant coating on external lens surfaces
- Nitrogen purged - waterproof to 13.0'/4.0 m
- Durable yet lightweight 1.0" aluminum main tube
- Microstructure surface: precisely defined ribbing minimizes residual reflections inside the tube for bright, high-contrast viewing
BRX Fine Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
- BRX Fine reticle: 4 medium weight posts at 3, 6, 9, & 12 o'clock. The 6 o'clock post is shorter with tiered hash marks that provide hold-over points for long range target acquisition
- Second focal plane positioning of the reticle maintains its size throughout the zoom range.