With its large objective lens and powerful magnification, the Swarovski Optik 4-12x50 Z3 Riflescope is designed to provide a good look at distant targets even in low light. The Z3 is configured with a 1" maintube and a BRX reticle in the second focal plane. The reticle features four medium-weight posts at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock. The 6 o'clock post is shorter with tiered hash marks that provide holdover points for long-range target acquisition. The parallax correction is factory preset at 109 yards.
SWAROTOP coatings limit light loss to just 0.2% at each air-to-glass surface, while the SWARODUR coating protects the external glass from scratches, moisture, gun oil, and insect repellent. Purged with inert gas, the scope is watertight and submersible to 13'.
- 4-12x magnification
- 50 mm objective provides enhanced twilight performance
- SWAROTOP coatings: anti-reflective multi-coating enhances light transmission
- SWARODUR coating: protective scratch-resistant coating on external lens surfaces
- Parallax correction: 109 yards
- 1/4" per click impact point correction
- 43" elevation and windage adjustment range at 100 yarsds
- Inert gas filled, submersible to 13'
- Durable yet lightweight 1.0" aluminum maintube
BRX Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
- BRX reticle with medium-weight posts at 3, 6, 9, and 12 o'clock and marks for holdover and windage
- Second focal plane positioning of the reticle maintains the reticle's size across the magnification range