This HP5400WE Waterproof Hard Case without Foam from HPRC is lightweight and waterproof. It is black with a red handle and designed to carry and protect rifles, tripods, or light stands up to 44" long. It meets ATA 300 specifications for shipping cases and the hard-resin shell is virtually unbreakable. The interior rubber O-ring keeps the case air and watertight and it has an air pressure release valve. The case is transported by a folding handle on the side or the top tow handle and built-in wheels.
- Lightweight, unbreakable TTX01 resin exterior
- Crushproof, extreme weather/climate proof, acid corrosion proof and non-conducting
- Neoprene PA66 O-ring keep the cases air and watertight
- Tight closures
- Reinforced corners
- Stainless steel hardware
- Reinforced, double-hinged locking system for increased safety and security
- Molded-in hasp allows for optional padlock
- Folding PSEB rubber handle on side
- Fiberglass and aluminum top tow handle
- Built-in wheels
- Meets or exceeds ATA (Air Transport Association) 300 rated for shipping cases
- IP67 military specification is an international standard IEC 60529 that classifies the level of protection that is provided against the intrusion of solid objects or dust, accidental contact, and water. The first digit indicates the level of protection that the enclosure provides against access to hazardous parts and the ingress of solid foreign objects. The rating of 6 indicates the highest level of protection - no ingress of dust, complete protection against contact. The second digit indicates the protection of equipment against harmful ingress of water. The rating of 7 (out of 8) ensures that entry of water in harmful quantity shall not be possible when the case is immersed in water under defined conditions of pressure and time (up to at least 1.0 m of submersion).
- STANAG 4280 and DS 81-41 are NATO equivalents for military specifications for standardized endurance and quality tests designed to simulate extreme situations
- Flammability rating of HB standard, V-0 available by Special Order: from UL 94 Flame Rating System