The Pelco Spectra IV SL SD423-SMW-0 Dome System (Back Box, Smoked Lower Dome) includes a surface mount indoor white back box, a smoked lower dome, and a DD423 Day/Night camera.
The surface mount indoor back box can be easily installed to any type of ceiling. An integrated passive UTP circuit located on the door allows seamless transmission of videos via twisted pair wire. Additionally, for transmission over a single-mode or multimode fiber, Pelco fiber modules can be attached to the door assembly.
The acrylic lower dome bubble, specially designed for optimal relationship with the lens, causes f/0.5 lightloss and facilitates clear videos even at long focal lengths.
With a 1/4" EXview HAD image sensor and LowLight technology, the DD423 Day/Night camera offers clear images at a resolution of 540TVL. The camera has a varifocal lens with a focal length of 3.6-82.8mm at f/1.6 and offers a 23x optical zoom and 12x digital zoom. With 64 presets, the camera offers ±0.1° preset accuracy. The on-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display feature helps in determining positions, and window blanking allows the user to set up to 8 user-defined 4-sided privacy areas. These zones can either be labeled with a maximum of 20 characters each or set to output blank video.
The proportional pan / tilt feature decreases pan / tilt speeds in proportion to the depth of zoom and the camera's variable scan speed ranges from 1-40°/sec. It also has a 'freeze frame between presets' feature that ensures a seamless frame transition between presets. Password-protection ensures that settings cannot be tampered by unauthorized persons.
The auto-focus feature automatically focuses the camera on to the selected object or area. Auto white balance takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB (red, green, and blue) colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions. Automatic iris control adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens. AC line lock is used to eliminate timing discrepancies in H/V sync that cause picture interruptions at the switching point.
Surface Mount Indoor Back Box (White)
- Injection-molded plastic indoor back box
- Can be installed in any type of ceiling
- Keeps the camera secure
- Passive UTP circuit for seamless transmission of videos through twisted pair
- Single-mode or multimode fiber
Smoked Lower Dome
- f/0.5 lightloss
- Acrylic material
- Ensures high optical clarity
- Designed for optimal optical relationship between the lens and bubble
- Provides clear video even at long focal lengths
DD423 Day/Night Camera
- 1/4" EXview HAD image sensor with a resolution of 540TVL
- LowLight technology
- 2:1 interlace scanning system and a 23x optical zoom / 12x digital zoom
- Varifocal lens with a focal length of 3.6-82.8 mm at f/1.6 64 presets with ±0.1° accuracy
- On-screen compass, tilt, and zoom display
- Password-protection for network security
- 400°/sec pan preset speed and 200°/sec tilt preset speed
- Window blanking allows up to 8 user-defined 4-sided privacy areas that can be labeled with a maximum of 20 characters
- Proportional pan / tilt decreases pan / tilt speeds in proportion to the depth of zoom
- Variable scan speed of 1-40°/sec
- Auto-focus feature automatically focuses the camera on the selected object or area
- Auto white balance with manual override takes a standard white color reference to adjust the RGB colors to produce good quality images in a wide range of lighting conditions
- Automatic iris control with manual override adjusts the amount of light passing through the lens
- AC line lock eliminates timing discrepancies in H/V sync that cause picture interruptions at the switching point
- Digital position and zoom control and feedback through Pelco D protocol
- Built-in menu system for setup of configurable functions
- 180° auto flip rotation
- Freeze frame during presets
- 1 alarm input / 1 auxiliary relay output
- Multilingual menus - English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French, German, Russian, Polish, Turkish, and Czech
- RJ-45 data port