Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Tektronix MTS4SA BA Security Dongle Key for Buffer Analyzer allows you to add the individual Buffer Analyzer module to the MTS4SA MPEG test system. Using the Buffer Analyzer module, you can test the T-STD buffer performance of AVC/H.264 and MPEG2 video CODEC streams.
Security dongle key for MTS4SA MPEG test system
Allows you to add the individual Buffer Analyzer module to the MTS4SA MPEG test system
Buffer Analyzer - tests the T-STD buffer performance of AVC/H.264 and MPEG2 video CODEC streams
Table of Contents
- MPEG-2 Video
- H.264/AVC (MPEG-4 part 10)
- MPEG-2 Audio
- MPEG-2 AAC Audio
- MPEG-4 AAC Audio, including High Efficiency and 5.1 channels
- AC-3 Audio
- PSI (ISO/IEC 13818 parts 1)
- PC with Genuine Intel Pentium class 1.2 GHz processor
- Intel or 100% compatible motherboard chipset
- Windows 2000 or Windows XP Operating System
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or above
- 256 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of available hard disk space for the application and documentation
- SVGA (800 x 600) resolution video adapter and monitor (XVGA [1024 x 768] or higher resolution recommended)
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
Tektronix MTS4SA BA Security Dongle Key for Buffer Analyzer Review