Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Tektronix MTS4SA MX Security Dongle Key for Deferred-time Multiplexer allows you to add the individual Deferred-time Multiplexer module to the MTS4SA MPEG test system. Using the Deferred-time Multiplexer module, you can create and modify H.264 Advanced Video Codec content and multiplex it into DVB, ATSC, ISDB, and MPEG Transport Streams.
Security dongle key for MTS4SA MPEG test system
Allows you to add the individual Deferred-time Multiplexer module to the MTS4SA MPEG test system
Deferred-time Multiplexer - allows you to create and modify H.264 Advanced Video Codec content and multiplex it into DVB, ATSC, ISDB, and MPEG Transport Streams
Table of Contents
- PC with Genuine Intel Pentium class 1.2 GHz processor
- Intel or 100% compatible motherboard chipset
- Windows 2000 or Windows XP Operating System
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or above
- 256 MB of RAM
- 500 MB of available hard disk space for the application and documentation
- Additional space will be required for storage of captured video streams
- SVGA (800 x 600) resolution video adapter and monitor (XVGA [1024 x 768] or higher resolution recommended)
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Video over IP Analysis option requires a standard Network Interface Card (NIC)
- Detailed graphical displays provided by the next-generation compressed video analyzer (MTS4EA) require Microsoft Excel
Tektronix MTS4SA MX Security Dongle Key for Deferred-time Multiplexer Review