Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 11AM Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enjoy Extended Returns thru Feb 1, 2017!
You have until Feb 1, 2017 to return or exchange items purchased between Nov 1, 2016 and Jan 1, 2017. All other standard return policy conditions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Tektronix MTS4SA TSCL Security Dongle Key for TSCA (200 MB) allows you to add the individual TSCA (Transport Stream Compliance Analyzer) module with CaptureVu technology to the MTS4SA MPEG test system. Using the Deferred-time Transport Stream Compliance Analyzer allows you to monitor and represent the contents of real-time, previously recorded, or synthesized Transport Streams using ATSC, DVB, ISDB, and MPEG standards. It also allows you to achieve quick pinpointing and debugging of intermittent faults in MPEG Transport Streams used in DTV and IPTV systems and services. This scaled-down version of the TSCA allows file sizes up to 200 MB.
Security dongle key for MTS4SA MPEG test system
Allows you to add the individual TSCA module with CaptureVu technology to the MTS4SA MPEG test system
Deferred-time Transport Stream Compliance Analyzer - allows you to leverage the innovative, high-speed analysis engine and built-in intelligence to achieve ultra-fast pinpointing and debugging of intermittent faults in MPEG Transport Streams used in next generation DTV and IPTV systems and services
Scaled down version allows file sizes up to 200 MB
Table of Contents
- PC with Genuine Intel Pentium class 1.2 GHz processor
- Intel or 100% compatible motherboard chipset
- Windows XP or Windows Vista operating system
- Internet Explorer 5.0 or above
- 256 MB of RAM
- 50 MB of available hard disk space for the application and documentation
- Additional space will be required for generated Transport Streams
- SVGA (800 x 600) resolution video adapter and monitor (XVGA [1024 x 768] or higher resolution recommended)
- CD-ROM or DVD drive
- Keyboard and Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- Video over IP Analysis option requires a standard Network Interface Card (NIC)