This 2010 version of the Flip Video UltraHD Video Camera features a 4GB internal memory that can hold up to 1 hour of 1280 x 720p high def video. Simple as always, the UltraHD has an ultra easy-to-use interface - just press the big red button and begin recording! When you're ready to share your files the signature flip-out USB arm connects to your PC or Mac for transfer of video. Upon connection the pre-loaded FlipShare software starts up, allowing for any number of actions including editing, video greeting cards, upload to social media sites, and still capture from video - among other choices. You can also choose to share your videos on an HDTV using the HDMI mini connection and an optional HDMI cable. When it comes time for more power, just insert two 'AA' batteries and you're good to go, again. You can also use the optional Flip Video Rechargeable Battery Pack as an eco-friendly alternative.
- Organize your videos by dragging and dropping into folders you've created, or use the automatic date-stamped folders
- Edit and trim your favorite videos clips or even add your own music, all using FlipShare's easy editing tools
- Create video greeting cards or use the Magic Movie feature to make movies with the click of a button
- Capture photos using the easy Snapshot feature. You can grab a still image from any of the 60 frames that comprise each second of your video
- Share privately using FlipShare's attachment-free email. Or create private Flip Channels, the easiest way to share videos and photos with groups of friends and family
- Post online by sharing directly to Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube