The Digital Juice Standard Split Camera Bag is a stylish, lightweight bag designed to carry and protect most mid-size professional and consumer-level camera like the Canon XL1, Panasonic AG-HVX200, Sony HVR-Z1U, JVC GY-HD100E, or even a well-equipped RED. It's perfect for stowing and carrying your full camera setup when shooting on the go, and saves you the hassle and time of disassembling the lens, battery and other attached accessories. Just load the bag with your completely assembled camera and head to your shoot, wherever it may be.
The exterior of the bag is made of heavyweight, abrasion-resistant nylon fabric with excellent tear strength. Meanwhile, a polyurethane coating provides a waterproof layer between your gear and the elements of Mother Nature. Inside, you'll find that the bag is designed with a high level of protection for your equipment. The combination of a touch fastener-attached removable camera cradle, tie-down strap and 6" foam block holds your camera firmly and safely in place. Additionally the roomy, well-padded main compartment protects the full camera for quick transport to and from your shoot.
Another important and useful feature is the generous storage space -- you'll find multiple internal and external accessory pockets, both zippered and non-zippered, flapped and open. These are perfect for accessories like cables, filters and batteries without disturbing your camera. It's also well-suited for any personal items you may need when traveling with your camera like travel documents, pens, phone, money, etc. Meanwhile, the full-access center zipper opens the bag on three sides like a soft clamshell, so getting your camera in and out of the bag is made quick and easy.
The Digital Juice Standard Split Camera Bag offers a slim profile that is easy to carry and store, without sacrificing the padded protection you need to keep your gear safe from the expected shakes and bumps of everyday use. The combination of premium materials, rugged construction, and ease of use makes this bag an essential element to your complete production kit. It can be carried using the permanent carry handles or the detachable, padded shoulder strap.
- Heavyweight, abrasion-resistant nylon fabric with excellent tear strength
- Polyurethane coating provides a waterproof layer between your gear and the elements
- Heavy-duty YKK center zipper is covered by a nylon fabric facing flap
- Sturdy foam padding on the top and end zipper areas keeps the bag sturdy and protective of the camera
- Opens wide when unzipped for full, easy access to the camera
- Removable camera cradle provides soft, reconfigurable protection and support for your camera
- When used in combination with a repositionable 6 x 2 x 2.5" foam block, the cradle ensures the camera will not shift and jostle inside the bag
- Large side-zippered compartment pocket opens flat and wide to let you easily access items like cables, filters and batteries without disturbing your camera; also works perfectly for personal items such as travel documents, pens, phone, money, etc that may be needed when traveling with your camera
- Quick-release double stitched padded suede shoulder strap which attaches to the bag's two permanent brushed aluminum rings on opposite sides of the top of the bag via a heavy-duty dog hook and which helps cushion and distribute the weight of the bag when carried over the shoulder
- Permanent top carry handles with soft suede handle grips
Designed to Fit;
- Most mid-size pro and prosumer level cameras such as the Canon XL1, Panasonic AG-HVX200, Sony HVR-Z1U, JVC GY-HD100E, or even a well-equipped RED