Built for reliability and optical precision, the Elite Tactical 6-24x50 Mil-Dot Riflescope from Bushnell features an illuminated Mil-Dot reticle positioned in the first focal plane. When the reticle is located in the first focal plane, the size of the reticle increases or decreases relative to the change in the scope's power, just as the target does. Elite Tactical scopes offer remarkably bright optics with excellent coatings. The lenses are fully multicoated and optimized to deliver outstanding light transmission. The exterior lens surfaces are treated with RainGuard HD - a water repellent coating that minimizes light-scatter from water drops, mist, fog, etc.
This Elite Tactical sports a 1 inch main-tube that's purged with argon gas for all-weather reliability. That means optical clarity in any weather condition or situation.
The construction of the Elite Tactical features classic clean styling with a "Blacked-Out" cosmetic matte finish. This optic not only looks good - it's also designed and built to endure the punishment of rigorous field use. In practical use - the Elite Tactical lives up to its name. Every spec and feature comes into play to deliver a bright, clear, and well detailed sight picture. Additionally - there's a side focus knob for eliminating parallax error, and 0.1 Mil windage and elevation clicks that work well with the illuminated Mil-Dot system.
- Fully multi-coated lenses for enhanced clarity and light transmission
- RainGuard HD water-repellent lens coating causes moisture from rain, snow, sleet, and condensation to bead up and scatter less light
- Ultra wide band anti-reflection coating to boost brightness at dawn and dusk
- 30 mm one-piece aluminum main-tube
- Argon filled for waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof performance
- "Blacked-Out" cosmetics
Use and Handling
- Side focus parallax correction
- 0.1 Mil tactile, resettable windage and elevation correction
- Illuminated Mil-Dot reticle in the first focal plane changes the reticle size as the selected power is changed for more accurate long-range bullet-drop calculation