The Neutrik NADITBNC-M - AES/EBU Impedance Transformer is a cost-effective passive impedance matching adapter, allowing long cable runs for digital audio signals via a low attenuation coaxial line.
This Neutrik Impedance Transformer is pre-wired in a black anodized aluminum extrusion for increased durability. It inputs a female BNC chassis @ 75 Ohms, and outputs to a balanced male XLR @ 110 Ohms.
- Simple to use, passive operation
- Inputs BNC @ 75 ohms, outputs XLR @ 110 ohms
- Interfaces balanced and coaxial lines
- Allows long cable runs for digital audio
- Pre-wired in anodized aluminum extrusion