Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
The Source Four HID 70W PARNel Washlight Fixture - Twistlock Connector (Black) by ETC is an extremely efficient and multi-functional fixture that combines the soft edged floodlight beam of a PAR with the built-in focusing of a Fresnel fixture. Featuring a patented wave-lens design and easy focusing knob, the PARNel lets you quickly access a focus range of 25-45° with a smooth, soft, symmetrical field that may be spotted or flooded as needed.
Source Four HID's use a long-life 12,000-hour lamp, which means low maintenance and less lamp change-out, and that's perfect for positions that can't be reached often or easily, such as tall museum ceilings or vaulted church areas. However being compact and power-efficient means these lights are also ideal for touring or other portable applications.
When fitted with a 70 watt, 3000° Ceramic Metal Halide bulb, this short-throw fixture will provide 76 footcandles with a 11.7' (3.6 m) field diameter from a distance of 30' (9.1 m). This fixture is available in black or white finishes with four optional factory-fitted connectors: Edison, Stage-pin, Twistlock, and Pigtail.
• Yoke mounted electronic ballast • Rugged die-cast aluminum construction • Thermally insulated precision focus knob • Sealed reflector housing • Reflector temperature control through integral heat sink fins • Gel frame holders with two accessory slots • Top-mounted, gel-frame retainer • Steel yoke with two mounting positions • Positive locking yoke clutch • UL and cUL Listed
• 70W electronic ballast (yoke mounted) • Less than 14 Amps inrush current, lasts less than one AC cycle (16.7mS) -- Select breakers that meet or exceed the in-rush and ampacity requirement • Less than 10% Harmonic distortion • Greater than 95% Power Factor • 90% Ballast Efficiency • 120V Ballast: -- 120V±10%, 60Hz -- 0.7 Amps operating current • 277V Ballast: -- 277V±10%, 60Hz -- 0.3 Amps operating current
• Modified parabolic and multifaceted reflector • Computer designed reflector facets molded directly into heat sink casting, finished with an enhanced aluminum deposition process, and polished for maximum reflectance
• Patented wave lens system • Two heat resistant borosilicate glass lenses • One fixed clear wave lens and one rotatable wave stippled lens installed • Thermally insulated lens ring
• 70W Ceramic metal halide • ETC Source Four HID is shipped with a 70W Philips MasterColor CDM lamp • 3000°K color temperature -- 12,000 hrs. lamp life -- Color Rendering Index (CRI) - 81 • Optional 70W Philips MasterColor CDM 4,200°K color temperature (92 CRI) lamp available