By B&H Photo's
Compact and Close-Focusing
Move in close to capture stunning details with the E 30mm f/3.5 Macro Lens from Sony. Designed to work with APS-C-format E-mount cameras, this lens offers a normal-length 45mm equivalent focal length that makes it useful for a wide variety of subjects and its unique macro capabilities mean it's also well-suitable for close focusing on nearby subjects.
Macro Capabilities and Focusing
- True macro design affords a life-size, 1:1 magnification ratio along with a 3.7" minimum focusing distance and a 0.9" minimum working distance for capturing close-ups of your subjects.
- Internal focusing design helps contribute to fast autofocusing speeds and prevents the lens' overall length from changing during use, helping to keep a consistent working distance when photographing close-up subjects.
- Aperture range of f/3.5 to f/22 allows for operation in a wide range of shooting situations and enables photographers to better control depth of field.
- One extra-low dispersion glass element is featured in the lens design to help reduce chromatic aberrations and color fringing for improved clarity and color neutrality.
- Three aspherical elements are incorporated in the lens design to reduce astigmatism, field curvature, coma, and other monochromatic aberrations.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality when employing selective focus techniques.