Orders placed after 4PM on weekdays will not ship until the next business day. Orders placed after 12pm Fridays will not ship until the following Monday.
Faster shipping methods may be available; just upgrade during checkout.
*Some exclusions apply.
Enter new zip code to refresh estimated delivery time.
David D. Busch's Canon EOS T3i/600D Guide to Digital SLR Photography published by Cengage Course Technology covers the basics of digital shooting with the EOS T3i/600D DSLR Camera. It is a 400 page book with illustrations in order to better understand certain functions and features. Additionally, there is a chapter which discusses introductory movie-making techniques and tips.
David D. Busch is a top-selling digital camera guide author and he has written dozens of guides for DSLR cameras. He is a professional photographer who shoots in a commercial studio, weddings, for newspapers, along with groups and organizations. He has also been featured in numerous magazines and publications.
Table of Contents
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Picture
2. The Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D Roadmap
3. Setting Up Your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D
4. Shooting Basics
5. Photography with your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making
7. Working with Lenses
8. Working with Light
9. Downloading and Editing
10. Troubleshooting Your Canon EOS Rebel T3i/600D