Windows System ONLY
- IBM PC/AT equivalent with Pentium 75Mhz or higher CPU
- Microsoft Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000 Professional, or XP
- 32 MB RAM (minimum)
- 40MB Hard disk space available for installation, plus additional 60MB available for running the application
- USB Port
- Color display (256 colors minimum, High-Color recommened) with 800 x 600-dot resolution
- Mouse or other equivalent device
- CD-ROM drive
A fully functional QWERTY Keyboard is built right in to the printer to input label text
12 character x 1 line data input, shows disc layout, Character Matrix - 96 x 64 dots, plus symbol
New sans-serif, New sans-serif italic, New sans-serif rounded, New roman, New roman Italic; Character Style: Normal, Bold
Note: This printer is a thermal transfer printer, whose print head must be able to move across the surface of the CD-R. Because of this, satisfactory printing results may not be possible if you try to print on a ink jet printable disc, or on a disc whose lable has a rough surface or some design within the area printed by the printer.
CASIO recommends that you print on the CD-R media before storing data on it. Note that CASIO makes no guarantees concerning the loss of data caused by label printing. Before purchasing this product, understand that CASIO shall not be held responsible for any legal claims arising through the use of this product, including but not limited to those involving recorded media contents. This printer cannot be used to write data onto a CD-R. The color of a disc label can affect the printing color.